Cubera is a data company revolutionizing AdTech and Big Data Analytics through data value share paradigm, where the users entrust their data to us. We have perfected the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards Web 3.0.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user interfaces. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Work towards making the interface of our products visually world-class, clean and legible, intuitive to understand, and aesthetically appealing.
- Experienced in collaborating with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, and Developers to see an idea through conceptualization, design, validation, and development.
- Work on the minute details of visuals so that designs across screens and devices look consistent.
- Exceptional in terms of customer empathy, human-centric UI designs.
- Good understanding of UX principles, Information Architecture, Usability techniques, UI patterns.
- Apply your skills of motion design/illustration/typography to the screens and level up the designs.
- Apply your skills to interactions and create videos and prototypes for the same.
- 3-4 years of experience in building user Interfaces.
- Motion Design and Illustration Skills, Micro-animations of illustrations.
- Visual design sense across the board.
- Designing UIs / Applying motion and illustration skills to UIs
- Illustration and Motion Design tools like Illustrator / After Effects.
- Communication with peers and clear articulation of thoughts and decision.