Cubera is a data company revolutionizing AdTech and Big Data Analytics through data value share paradigm, where the users entrust their data to us. We have perfected the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards Web 3.0.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver software of high quality.
- Design and develop software modules Integration of SW components.
What are we looking for (Competencies):
- Very Strong C/ C++ experience in embedded environment Good working experience in Linux operating system or any RTOS.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with multitasking RTOS Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review Excellent knowledge TCP/ IP protocols, routing protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Good knowledge of AMQP/ MQTT protocols Good knowledge of SDLC.
- Should have good knowledge on Wi-Fi standards.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong documentation and writing skills Good Debugging skills Should have worked on product development.
- Able to Communicate effectively with teams in other locations.
- Good to have knowledge on Open-Wrt.
- Good knowledge on routers.