Cubera is a data company revolutionizing AdTech and Big Data Analytics through data value share paradigm, where the users entrust their data to us. We have perfected the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards Web 3.0.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead our server-side infrastructure
- Directly responsible for product sites reliability. Manage and maintain a scalable, fault tolerant, high performing hosting infrastructure. Troubleshoot issues with hardware, software, applications and network.
- Work with engineers on product decisions and troubleshooting to develop a seamless IAAS, but primarily work independently.
- Perform infrastructure tasks such as host and service provisioning, application deployments and backups
- Determine and document current and future configuration processes and policies
- Help improve the development organization’s ability to rapidly and safely deploy code
- Participate in architecting and building our systems for maximum productivity and scalability
- Help make infrastructure decisions with optimal performance and price in mind. Keep the infrastructure current with new technologies and make recommendations on future direction as well with respect to both public and private cloud solutions.
- Support databases for production and development. Work with senior engineers to maintain a scalable, reliable, and robust database environment. Monitor databases for problems and to diagnose. Work with engineers on performance tuning, query optimization, index tuning.
- Work and implement various compliance frameworks related to AdTech and Data Security
- Domain ( PCI, ISO27001, SOC2 etc). Driving continuous improvement to both the Security
- DevOps pipelines and processes, and to the security tools, services, and processes.
- Be a Data Guardian and implement all Data security measures and protocols of access.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to build large, reliable, scalable infrastructure — you’ve directly contributed to scaling a highly-trafficked website or web application. Experience working with a variety APIs.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments
- Deep technical experience in software security and architecture
- Experience working in Agile or Iterative development processes is desired.
- Experience with various configuration management systems
- Familiar with various monitoring systems (Nagios, AppDynamics, Graphite, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of Linux and Windows and 5+ years of systems administration experience
- Experience working with various datastores including GraphDB, NoSQLDB, ColumnarDBs and RDBMS.
- Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Varnish, Memcached
- Previous work experience in a development focussed operations team. Experience in AdTech Companies is a big plus.
- Great communication skills. Ability to get everyone on the same page quickly and effectively.
- Competitive Salary Packages and benefits
- Collaborative, lively and an upbeat work environment with young professionals
- We are a dynamic AdTech and marketing automation company where good ideas and hard work are rewarded and can quickly lead you to more responsibilities.
- You’ll have access to all the technical training courses to become the expert you want to be