Cubera is a data company revolutionizing AdTech and Big Data Analytics through data value share paradigm, where the users entrust their data to us. We have perfected the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards Web 3.0.
About the role:
You’ll be working within the digital space and preferably be interested in how data is used to drive real time relationships with users/audiences. You’ll be curious about how incremental growth is changing the face of the digital market and are open to challenging the current status around attribution models.
- Significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how CuberaTech solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of outcome based solutions for clients
- Creating & delivering customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events & help them meet their goals.
- Building relationships with key marketing, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration.
- Negotiating & closing contracts with client’s key decision makers
What you will need:
- Successfully closed large deals with strategic planning, focus and drive
- Comfortable at incrementally growing client accounts and revenue, not afraid to ask for the business.
- Strategic partner – great relationship builder can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets.
- Can build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organization including marketing, and media decision making. Very comfortable at engaging with all levels of a business.
- Enjoys the process of the Sales and is detail focused.
- A good knowledge of the programmatic media value chain.
- A good knowledge on the different ways to create individual profile from various sources of data, in particular online data.
- A standard knowledge on privacy rules and regulation
- Walks the halls – enjoys the people aspects of the role
- Planning accounts – helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan
- Highly driven, motivated and ambitious self-starters. Proactivity not reactivity.
- Curious to learn and focused on own personal development.
- Excelled in a target driven sales position.
- Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience).
- Data sales and monetization preferred
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising.
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated sales and business development experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience preferred.