Cubera is a data company revolutionizing AdTech and Big Data Analytics through data value share paradigm, where the users entrust their data to us. We have perfected the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards Web 3.0.
- Compile financial data to produce reports and key metrics that support analysis and decision making.
- Identify, refine, and analyse key operating and reporting metrics for upper management.
- Assist in creating monthly operating plans and forecasts
- Evaluate performance of campaigns and make optimization recommendations.
- Configure, operate, and monitor Cubera’s Interactive’s proprietary tools in executing client marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and product management teams to drive new client and campaign onboarding.
- Recommend process improvements to increase efficiency and decrease campaign downtime.
- Troubleshoot and fix campaigns that are not meeting benchmarks.
- MBA from a reputable institute; focus in operations or supply chain preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Suite, especially MS excel. Should be able to learn new software and tools quickly.
- An attitude of ownership and team work. Should have willingness to learn multiple aspects of Operations and Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Background in digital marketing preferred.
- Industry competitive salary.