Cubera is a data company revolutionizing AdTech and Big Data Analytics through data value share paradigm, where the users entrust their data to us. We have perfected the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards Web 3.0.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- 3+ yrs of experience in Cross Platform React-Native based app development.
- Hands-On Experience of Android and IOS Cross Platform Development.
- Should be well-versed with Mobile Application Architecture & React Native Life Cycle.
- Basic Understanding of Graphic Design and UX Design.
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, and industry best practices.
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments.
- Hands-on Experience with Node JS and MongoDB is good to have.
- Share ownership of the sprint, define task backlog and development process.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Leverage native APIs as necessary for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Write, document, and maintain code and automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Develop and maintain build process with CI/CD tools for automated builds.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 3+ years’ experience in related area.
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms.