Cubera is a data company revolutionizing AdTech and Big Data Analytics through data value share paradigm, where the users entrust their data to us. We have perfected the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards Web 3.0.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in systems design and architecture decisions.
- Work with product owners to understand the business requirement, and drive to implementation independently with little guidance.
- Create code that is simple, extensible, testable and robust.
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the functionalities that has been delivered end to end.
- Work in Agile and Fast paced environment, working in mission critical applications.
- Complete work independently and be an early starter after getting general guidance on new projects.
What are we looking for ( Competencies) :
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Engineering with minimum 5-10 years of Industry
- Experience in Product Development Companies.
- Proven competency in any one of the Front-end technology stack: ReactJS, NextJS.
- Expertise in any of the UI frameworks: Material UI, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Expertise in building highly scalable microservices using Nodejs.
- Expertise with RDMS and NoSQL integration with Micro service applications.
- Expertise in developing applications using Test Driven Approach and Behavioural driven design.
- Expertise in GIT Code Management, DevOps, and CI/CD Processes.
- Should be very good at designing REST APIs incorporating all security practises.
- Good to have experience in NestJS or ExpressJS.
- Good to have experience on UI storage management packages like Redux, Redux-toolkit.
- Dedication to unit testing, code reviews, and other quality-oriented practices.
- Good to have experience in Micro-frontend development.
- Good to have worked on any cloud platforms: AWS / Azure / GCP / PCF.
- Exposure in building cloud native applications using Docker and K8s.
- Should be able to work with UX team to translate the design into UI components without compromising the quality.
- Great communication skills and team player. Ability to get everyone on the same page quickly and effectively.
Competitive Salary Packages and benefits.
Collaborative, lively and an upbeat work environment with young professionals.