Cubera is a data company revolutionizing AdTech and Big Data Analytics through data value share paradigm, where the users entrust their data to us. We have perfected the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards Web 3.0.
What You’ll Do:
- To generate ideas for data-driven stories and for how they might be developed and visualized.
- Investigative and journalistic nature to finding, and curating mission-critical information.
- To report on and analyse data in a way that contributes to telling compelling stories on an array of data platforms.
- Show an intuitive ability to transform data into understanding- strong info graphic design skills and narrative storytelling abilities. Reframe complex data insights into a narrative that resonates with a wide range of businesses and customers.
- Be curious: digging into the data and the policy, we want you to uncover insights, look at topics in a different way than what’s obvious, and then go write about it.
- Partnering with data analysts, data strategists, and visualization experts to bring.
stories to life through graphics, videos, presentations, engaging web pages, interactive maps, and more.
What are we looking for (Competencies) :
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Should be a graduate in Psychology, Journalism/ Mass communication.
- Should be aware about new age technologies.
- Should know about New age user economy.
- Should be able to clearly express views and articulate.
- Competitive Salary Packages and benefits.
- Collaborative, lively and an upbeat work environment with young professionals.